turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

New Member

Can you please fix your system?

There is a glitched. It is not letting me correct the state of the payer of the 1099-R!
1 Reply

Can you please fix your system?

Go to Federal > Wages and Income > Retirement to edit the 1099-R. 

If you cannot type in the boxes, use a different internet browser.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies