10k727b23

Can you help me e-file? All steps have been completed and yet it will not allow me to e-file. Help!!!!!!!!

I am using your Deluxe tax CD.  The tax is complete and I have chosen to e-file.

My account info has been entered and yet it won't file.

Any error message or code?  Try updating the program and rebooting your computer.
LatoyaLO

Follow the steps below to e-file. You can also check your e-file status at the link below to make sure they are sent. If you have more questions let me know. 

https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

E-filing your return in TurboTax is easy – simply finish up your tax return, select File in the left-hand menu and keep following the on-screen instructions until you've selected the Transmit my returns now or Transmit Returns Now button.

You must select that button to electronically send your return to the government.

Once you've done that, the next thing you should see is a Transmission Successful screen. This means your return is on its way to the government agency.

Your e-filed return will remain in pending status until the government either accepts or rejects it.