comptechgivinsky

Can we fix the programming errors here? Many forms require a minimum value of 1 even if they don't apply. I've never played the lottery, so i don't have any winnings.

BillM223

In TurboTax, boxes that do not apply to you should be skipped over, that is, not only do you not enter a blank, you shouldn't enter anything at all.

Is it possible that you put the cursor in a box and hit a key, then blanked the field out or just maybe put in a blank in it in the first place? Here in the Community, we can't see your return or your screen, so it would help if you could give us a specific example of where this happens:

Please list:

• Operating system (e.g. Windows 10)?
  • Online or Desktop?
  • Product: Which general section are you in (Income or Deductions or something else) Basic (Free), Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business/Self-Employed?
  • What IRS form you are referring to (if applicable)?
  • What is the heading at the top of the screen?
  • What is the specific line you are having to enter a number for?

jay551

YES

jay551

I cannot see any form

jay551

Window 10, Desk Top

jay551

I already done with the taxes. I cannot view any form. It is just come out blank screen

jay551

Taxes are done. I cannot view any forms. It shows only blank screen

jay551

It is a Turbo Tax Deluxe. I try to view form 1040. Step by step I can view or enter the data

jay551

I cannot view any forms. I can do all functions on step by step, but I cannot view any form

jay551

Yes

TerukoL

When you state that you cannot view any forms, do you mean you are seeing a blank screen?

Please click Troubleshoot blank screens, missing buttons, or missing images to learn more. 

If you continue to have problems, please click on the Contact Us form https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/. We’ll help you connect with the right expert for your specific problem.