Do you have an Intuit account?
You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.
1) E-file NC? Yes/No--a possible YES...BUT Only if you have prepared and e-filed the Federal tax file using the exact-same TTX account. Otherwise No e-file for NC
2) If you filed Federal elsewhere, you "could" , potentially, print and mail file NC using TTX, but you would:
.....2a) first have to prepare the Federal tax section to exactly match what you've already filed elsewhere..
...2b) .then pay for both the Federal and NC software...then choose the print and mail-file option. And you have to mail in the forms yourself.
3) Get the paper/pdf forms from NCDOR and prepare them manually and mail them in
4) go to a local professional tax agent...they might be able the e-file NC without the Federal being e-filed (not sure though)
if Turbotax did not e-file your federal you can not use it to e-file NC. that's true for any other app you used for federal. to do NC and you used Turbotax to e-file the federal return you would need to contact support to request an a download for aa desktop version then:
1) Install 2022 Turbo including NC
2) open the program
3) Select Continue From TurboTax Online
4) Sign in to your Intuit Account
Your data will be imported into TurboTax Desktop, and your return will open once data transfer is complete
Still have questions?Make a post