Can't get out of Free File

Can't get out of Free File

I've used this account for multiple years to file taxes. I looked at the free file option and started a tax return. I realized I wouldnt be able to file with free file so I'd like to go back to the normal program. I can't seem to do this. I've cleared the previous filing, signed out but whenever i sign back in it forces me into freefile.

Can't get out of Free File

IRS rules prohibit the ability to switch from Free File to a paid version within the same account.  To go back to a paid version you have to use a different account and user ID.   And, alas, start over..

Can't get out of Free File

Talk with Turbo Tax support.  Log out of your account, delete your browser's cache and cookies, sign in again, choose Free File.