turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can't efile State even though Fed accepted a week prior, efile fee was paid and receipted, both fed and state passed TTax internal audit. Won't let me just submit State efile without Fed. Error says to contact customer support due to fed duplicate.

Can't efile State even though Fed accepted a week prior, efile fee was paid and receipted, both fed and state passed TTax internal audit. Won't let me just submit State efile without Fed. Error says to contact customer support due to fed duplicate. 

Did not see in archives a case that you could no file State even though Fed had been accepted.  BTW I spent 2 hours with TTax customer service getting zero support and never talking to a real person, expert or not.  Prior yearsnI have received excellent support.  I fear AI will be the death of American business.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Are you using the Online version or the Desktop installed program?  That’s weird, in fact state can only be efiled after federal is accepted.  

How to file state after federal

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/e-file/help/how-do-i-e-file-my-state-after-i-already-filed-my-fede...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies