Can't change email address?

jperkins2

Can't change email address?

I posted a question to the Community and received confirmation emails to an address that is not in my TurboTax profile.  Frankly, I have no idea where they got this email address unless it used to me on my tax profile a LONG time ago.  I accessed my profile in the community but there is nowhere to change the email address.  Help?

bluedeb

Can't change email address?

How do I change my TurboTax account email?

Changing your email address yourself saves time. Here's how to do it:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Online account.
  2. Select Intuit Account in the lower left corner.
  3. On the Welcome! screen, select Sign in & security.
  4. Select Email address, enter your new email address, confirm it and enter your password.
  5. Select Save and you’re done.

If you no longer have access to your email address and are unable to login to your TurboTax Online account, please complete the Account Recovery Request Submission Form.

jperkins2

Can't change email address?

Thank you for replying.  Your answer addresses how to change my TurboTax account's email address.  I can see how to do that and the email listed is the correct one.  However, once I pose a question to the community from TurboTax, I am in a differently branded site of "Turbo" (no tax).  A confirmation of my posted question is emailed to an address other than the one in my TurboTax account.  I access my profile on that site (Turbo) and there is no where to change the email address.

bluedeb

Can't change email address?

You might want to contact TurboTax Support, they can help you update your email address.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Toddmarron

Can't change email address?

I have tried to log in and they have the wrong email and my phone number is [phone number removed] 

Toddmarron

Can't change email address?

The one that was shown is not mine ever 

SForrestLO

Can't change email address?

@Toddmarron

If you no longer have access to your email address or phone number and can't access your accounts, fill out this form. Change Form