Can someone please tell me why my Federal taxes are not showing for having been filed? I have already downloaded, printed, and mailed out both of my tax returns.

Because you do not file the returns through the program, the program cannot know you actually mailed them in.  It will always just show them as printed.

AnnetteB6

As pointed out by user Stinkerbellkity, the TurboTax program only knows that you printed the returns, not what you did with them after that.  

You can check the status of your Federal refund through the IRS Where's My Refund tool, but you should wait about 4 weeks before checking the site.  Mailed returns take approximately 6 to 8 weeks from the time the return is received by the IRS.  

For more information, see the following TurboTax article:  Where's My Tax Refund:  How to check your refund status

IRS -- Where's My Refund?

@harleylover4life

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing