Solved: Can some one tell me why Turbo Tax gave me a update that our tax was accessed but when I asked IRS they said it was still processing ?

Can some one tell me why Turbo Tax gave me a update that our tax was accessed but when I asked IRS they said it was still processing ?

It has already been five weeks and does this also include our state refund  ?

Accepted means your return was received and the basics (such as the correct social security number) seem to be in order.

To track your federal refund, look on the IRS Where's My Refund site.

For state refunds, use your state government's refund lookup service.

(Go here if you need information on how to amend a return you’ve already filed.)

Also, please see the following FAQ:

Accessed means you logged into your TT file.

Also, please see the following FAQ: