Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can my accountant reinvite me to Intuit Link using same email as previous invite w/o creating duplicate client record? Can I accept invite w/ my existing TurboTax login?

My accountant sent me an Intuit Link invite.  I accepted & created account using my email address as username. 

My existing TurboTax account is tied to same email address, but different username.  

I now have 2 Intuit accounts tied to same email address. 

I only want to use 1 account for all Intuit product. Is there a way to accomplish this?  

Is it possible for my accountant to resend the Intuit Link invite to the same email address as previous invite without creating a duplicate client record for me on his end? 
And for me to then accept the Intuit Link invite using my existing Turbo Tax login credentials?  
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Can my accountant reinvite me to Intuit Link using same email as previous invite w/o creating duplicate client record? Can I accept invite w/ my existing TurboTax login?

There is no way to combine or link separate accounts in the program ... choose one account to use and abandon the other going forward.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies