liuguangshuo

Can I use online premiere version to report foreign asset? I used to use desktop version to fill out 8938 last year. However, I couldn't find it in the online version.

MinhT

Yes, you can file form 8938 with TurboTax Premier.

To access the form 8938 section:

• Click on Search on the top right of your screen
  • In the search box, type form 8938 and click on the magnifying glass icon on the right
  • In the search result page, click on Jump to form 8938
  • TurboTax will take you through an interview where you can enter the information for form 8938

MinhT

To access the form 8938 section:

liuguangshuo

Thanks for for answer. However, that does not work for the online version I am using now. Search "form 8938" only gives a list of questions/answers to related topics but no "Jump to form 8938" in the list. That is why I am confused.
MinhT

Enter form 8938 and click on the magnifying glass icon at the right.
liuguangshuo

Got it. I was on the screen before entering the preparation session. That is why I didn't see it. Now I was able to find it. Thanks a lot!