mikereynolds

Can I skip some sections to fill out later without losing interview guide or losing some/all of what I've already entered (like I've always done with the disk)? Thanks.

LindaA

Yes, you may save your work in TurboTax Online then come back and finish later. Just click Sign Out in the lower left corner of the TurboTax Online window (click the screenshot below to enlarge it for reference). TurboTax will save your information and sign you out of your account.

When you're ready to continue working just sign in, click Take me to my return, then click Pick up where I left off

Can I save my return and come back later?    https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301211

LindaA