Can I review my return before filing?

Can I review my return before filing?

Can I review my return before filing?

If you are using TurboTax Online, you can complete your tax returns without filing.  If you want to review your return you will need to pay for TurboTax (Register if using the Free Edition) and then you will be able to print your entire return or specific forms/schedules prior to filing.  You will still be able to make changes prior to filing. Follow these steps to print a preliminary copy of our return in TuboTax Online:

•     While logged in and working on your return, click on My Account
  •     From the drop down menu click on Print Center
  •     Click on Print, save or preview this year's return
  •     On the next screen click on Continue to pay by credit card (or to Register if using the Free Edition)
  •     Submit your payment information (or Registration) and you will be able to print your 2015 tax returns

Note, you must pay by credit card in order print or preview your preliminary return.  You will not be able to pay using your federal tax return.