Can I print the list of forms and worksheets in my...

Can I print the list of forms and worksheets in my return?

I'm using the desktop version of TurboTax for the Mac.  Is there a way to print just the list of the forms and worksheets  in my return?  I know how to print the individual forms and the return, but I'd like to just print the list of which forms and worksheets are included.

Click this link for instructions on How to Print Forms and Worksheets (includes Mac).

You might be able to print the List of Forms in Your Return through a Print Screen or Screenshot mode while you are viewing it. 

Sure, I can do a series of print screens (to get everything), but I was hoping there might be a more convenient way to do it. Since TT can obviously generate a list of your forms so you can select them to print, it would be nice if they just let you print the list itself.  Anyway, thanks for your reply.