uhhdudeweir

Can I please speak with a representative?

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

BrigetteAlbritton1234

I need to speak with a live agent I had to cancel my intuit turbo card last year and I never received another one I found the one I had lost but it canceled and my account on this one was under my old phone number and email address.If I'm not mistaken my stimulus is on a intuit card I don't even have please help me get this matter resolved 

AmyC

Please contact Green Dot:

BrigetteAlbritton1234

None of the options you sent to me have worked.The first 2 automated and customer service sent me back to green dot and that is automated.Can I please be directed to someone who can assist me??All I need is to order a new intuit turbo card with a live agent please..It shouldn't be this difficult for me to get this matter done.

LindseyLO

In this public forum we aren't able to provide customer service for the Turbo Card. Also wait times may be longer when contacting a live agent because of high call volume, they will get to you as soon as they can.