Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I get Intuit Academy support (Assessment not loading for "Types of Tax Credits (OICS_6726)"; tried reboot, clear cache, multiple browsers, & calling 800-446-8848?

I cannot complete Tax Level 1 course until technical support can resolve error in accessing the Assessment 10 question exam for this one module.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Can I get Intuit Academy support (Assessment not loading for "Types of Tax Credits (OICS_6726)"; tried reboot, clear cache, multiple browsers, & calling 800-446-8848?

Unfortunately this site addresses TurboTax and tax law issues. 

I am having the same problem accessing the assessment that should be listed under the "Types of Tax Credits" training section. If anyone has information as to how to reach the correct tech support department that handles uploading this file or if anyone has any other information that will help in resolving this, please reply to this message.  Thank you. 

@dbircherb  You are posting in the user forum where we answer tax questions and questions about the tax preparation software.  We have nothing to do with Intuit Academy here.

Try this:

How can I contact Intuit Academy?

If you have questions about the course or exam, you can email Intuit_Academy@intuit.com.

https://academy.intuit.com/

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies