Can I get a refund the cost of Wisconsin filing as it was rejected filing electronically?

I had to pay $25 to get electronic filing in Wisconsin.   My tax return was rejected for electronic filing so I would like to get that cost refunded.

No one in the user forum can resolve a billing issue.  If you have a question about your TurboTax fees or billing, make sure you use the word “billing” in your request for help.  Do not use the word “refund.”

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Your response was helpful.   I did track down a place where I could request a refund for the taxes I did not get to file electronically.   I'm waiting for a refund and information to my request.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing