hanock.kommoju

Can I Finish and File? I am almost done and about to Finish & File (with upgrade to Deluxe) but it is taking me to login page again and again.. Can I continue?

First check the REVIEW tab ... are there forms not yet ready to file  ?   If so you must wait until they are. 

If not then clear your cookies and/or switch browsers.

hanock.kommoju

I tried all probabilities- changed browsers, cleared history, cookies, changed Mac windows systems. Used mobile iOS App, clicked on all buttons including review - SAME issue - redirecting me to login page again and again when I try to continue , clicking I any option. Please help. 

CassLO

If you are efiling, please try the instructions below to complete your tax return:

1. In TurboTax Online, sign into your account.
  2. Select Tax Home in the left menu.
  3. Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
  4. Select 2019, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right area).
  5. Select File in the left menu (expand your browser window if you don't see this, or select the menu icon in the top left corner).
  6. On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
  7. Select the Start button to the right of Step 3.
  8. On the Let's get ready to e-file screen, select I want to e-file.
  9. Follow the instructions to e-file your return.
  10. Follow the instructions until you can select the Transmit my returns now button.

How do I e-file my personal (individual) tax return?