clarissamg33

Can I file my taxes if my W-2 forms are from two different states?

JulieCo

Yes, on your federal tax return, you must report all of your income so you will want to add both of your W-2's on your federal return.  Then, depending upon your state income tax scenario, you may need to file taxes in more than one state since you may have worked in more than one state (by having W-2's from different states.)    Therefore, if you lived in more than one state, you will need to designate that in TurboTax OR if you lived in one state but worked in another, you will want to note that you "made money in more than one state" when completing your personal information in TurboTax.

JulieCo