Can I file my state taxes (not federal) by mail, e...

Can I file my state taxes (not federal) by mail, even though I don't see the option anywhere under the File tab? Already tried TurboTax's instructions, no luck.

I already viewed this video and my screen doesn't provide the option to select File by mail. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/print-and-file/help/how-do-i-switch-from-e-file-to-file-by-mail-in...
Employee Writer

I'm sorry you're having trouble - are you trying to file NY by chance?  I believe that must be efiled per state mandate.

Otherwise, you should be able to file a paper state return, assuming you have a federal return in TurboTax. (The program won't let you file a state without at least creating a federal return).

Thank you! All settled.