mlcone

Can I enter multiple W2s from the same employer? The EINs are the same but the second W2 is blank except for boxes 5 and 6.

TomK

Does the second W-2 say "Corrected" on it?  Sounds like your employer recalculated your Medicare tax withholding and updated your W-2.  Enter the first W-2 as you normally would, then enter the box 5 and box 6 amounts (replacing those old figures).  Be sure to keep both of your W-2s with the rest of your tax records.

You might want to contact your employer to verify which box 5 & box 6 are for the correct amounts.

mlcone

It is not marked corrected. Would changing from a full time in state employee to an out of state adjunct employee cause a strange W2?