Can I download 7 or 8 accounts I worked on online and download to my desktop computer?

pat-krutza

Will it take info is in the online version and download all data to my computor?
IreneS

Yes you can download your returns to your desktop computer.  You will have to sign into each return and download each individually.

You can download your online return to your computer by following these steps:

1. While in your return, click on Tax Tools > Tools (in the black bar at the side of your screen). 
  2. Under Other helpful links click on Save your 2018 return to your computer.  Your online return will be found in the Downloads folder on your computer.
  3. To open the return in TurboTax desktop edition, click on the Find a Tax File link on the opening screen and then navigate to the Downloads folder.