• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the-wonderer

Can I delete one section of my return? I started to annualize my income, to reduce my tax penalty for my underpayment of estimated taxes. I decided I don't need it.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ToddL

Can I delete one section of my return? I started to annualize my income, to reduce my tax penalty for my underpayment of estimated taxes. I decided I don't need it.

Try using the "Delete a Form" tool to remove the Form 2210: Underpayment of Tax  and 2210AI: Annualized Income (also any associated worksheets).

See: How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online?

After deleting these forms and worksheets, log out of the program. When you log back in, use the Delete a Form tool (List of Forms in My Return) to confirm they have been removed from your return.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ToddL

Try using the "Delete a Form" tool to remove the Form 2210: Underpayment of Tax  and 2210AI: Annualized Income (also any associated worksheets).

See: How do I delete forms in TurboTax Online?

After deleting these forms and worksheets, log out of the program. When you log back in, use the Delete a Form tool (List of Forms in My Return) to confirm they have been removed from your return.  

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v