banksandi

Can I combine two different W2's from the same employer and put the totals in each box. I did not see where you can list more than one W2. Or will that come later?

TomK

To enter/edit/add W-2:

1. Open your return (or continue if open).
  2. Click on “Take me to my return” if applicable.
  3. Type “w2” in Search box (upper right-hand corner of the screen)
  4. Click on “Jump to w2” link.
  5. Answer screen interview prompts (You may be able to import your W-2 or you can always enter it manually.)  Click on “Add a W-2 for XXX” box if applicable.  Click on “Edit” button next to the W-2 to make changes. Click on Garbage can icon next to that W-2 to delete it.

TomK

To enter/edit/add W-2:

4. Click on “Jump to w2” link.