Can I claim my adult child who lives with me as a dependent if she receives SSI payments as her only income

My wife and I are in our 60's and have a daughter in her 40 with disabilities. She has always lived with us and we have always payed 100% for her living expenses and counted her as a dependent. In Jan of 2017 she applied for SSI but was not approved until Aug. They backed paid her to Jan when she was approved. SSI is her only source of income and we charge her rent so she can get a higher SSI payment. (SSI Payment ~$730 a mo, Rent ~$330 a mo) We paid for her Health Insurance through the Marketplace for all of 2017 and received an 1095-A form in our name. 1) Can we count her as a dependent on our TAX for 2017? 2) does she have to file TAX's in her name for 2017. 3) Do we have to count her rent in our taxes?

Yes, if she has been considered a dependent on your return up until this year and nothing else has changed, the fact that she is receiving SSI is not going to change that if she still is not providing over half of her own support. 

SSI is not taxable, so if she has no other income she does not need to file a tax return.

Yes, the rent will be counted as income on your tax return.  Since you are not likely charging a fair market value for the rent, you can only deduct rental expenses up to the amount of the rent.   To do that you will take the following steps:

• Click Federal
  • Wages and Income
  • I'll Choose what I work on
  • Scroll down to Less Common Income
  • Click Start next to Miscellaneous Income
  • Scroll down and click start next to Other Reportable Income

[Edited 2/18/2020 @ 8:22AM PST]

If I am charging my adult disabled child their fair share of expenses then my taxable income is zero.  How do i report the net amount of zero? Your solution only reports the total revenue I received not the expense