Solved: Can another family member with access to my children's ssn's claim them as dependents without my permission if they have done it before. I am unable to do taxes right now

Can another family member with access to my children's ssn's claim them as dependents without my permission if they have done it before. I am unable to do taxes right now

Just want to know if this person would be able to use my kids as dependents and I would have no idea about it?

They could but that doesn't make it legal.  The only clue you would have is if your tax return gets rejected for e-filing for using a duplicate SSN.  If that happens, and if you are the parent legally entitled to claim the dependents, just print your return and mail it to the IRS, don't change anything.  The IRS will investigate and sort it out.