Attach statement to TurboTax Premium?

Attach statement to TurboTax Premium?

I need to attach a statement to my return. It isn't a form, it is just a signed statement that is required abut the resident status of my wife.

Can I do this?
If not, can I eFile and send the statement by mail? Since this isn't in any way financial and is not an edit or change to my return I would prefer to eFile and then mail in the document.

Please help!

Attach statement to TurboTax Premium?

Your best solution would be to mail your tax return with the attached statement. There is no form which can be used to send your statement separately and the chances that your statement is not matched with your return are high if you e-file.

Attach statement to TurboTax Premium?

This is really ridiculous. Not being able to simply attach a document to my return is problematic and if I have to mail it in that will delay the return significantly.

$90 for this app and I cannot attach a file? Plus, it does not include the ability to simply make a statement or explanation? 

Can I eFile and then mail in a statement or amend my return? I am not even certain that a statement is needed.

Attach statement to TurboTax Premium?

If your wife has a social security number, then you can e-file the return. The IRS may request the statement at a later date. 

To insure that the statement is attached to your return if you mail it in separately, it would be best to send it with an amended return.