Solved: At the beginning of the process I am not sure if I clicked that I got a raise this year. Will that impact my taxes? If so, how do I get back to that screen?

At the beginning of the process I am not sure if I clicked that I got a raise this year. Will that impact my taxes? If so, how do I get back to that screen?

Do not worry about going back to that screen.  It is only there to get you started thinking about changes that may have happened during the year that could affect your taxes. 

Your taxes will be prepared based on your income documents that you enter such as your W-2 showing a higher income for the year since you got a raise.