stephennees

As of 4th quarter last year, I'm no longer self employed. Do I still have to make 1040ES payments, since any taxes will be withheld by my employer?

Total income will remain the same, but I REALLY despise the idea of 'giving' the Federal government many thousands of dollars that will end up being refunded, since there will be tax withholding and I will not be responsible for SE Social Securiity taxes any longer.

No.  Unless you need it to cover income from the the first part of the year.  You can just ignore it.