turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Are emails from TurboTax@em2.turbotax.intuit.com with the title "CRITICAL NOTICE: Regarding your 2023 TurboTax return" legitimate? re:residential energy credit form error

The email is recommending to file an amendment. I did include a residential energy credit item in my 2023 return. I had to wait for the form to file. I had already entered all the information prior to the form being available.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Are emails from TurboTax@em2.turbotax.intuit.com with the title "CRITICAL NOTICE: Regarding your 2023 TurboTax return" legitimate? re:residential energy credit form error

Not sure about the email source....but in the Forum here, this TTX FAQ about that possible issue was just issued yesterday:  SO that's a maybe it's true.  They do indicate a line to check to see if an amendment is needed or not.

Do I need to amend my 2023 tax return to correct my home energy credit? (intuit.com)

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies