a374410

Anyone having issues with Form 2210? I see TT has had issues with it in the past and I am having the same problem with it this year.

It is populating when TT says I do not need it, can't delete the forms.  Since it forced me to submit state taxes now I am stuck.
WendyN2

If you did not pay in the required amount during the tax year, a 2210 would automatically be produced. When you say "populating", do you mean populated and blank, or populated and also produced a calculation showing you an amount you owe due to underpayment? 

a374410

Showing that I owe when I do not, similar issue to what TT has had the last couple years regarding this form.  People are getting it on their tax return when it should not be there. 

gloriah5200

The IRS Form 2210 for 2020 for calculating underpayment penalties, is not yet released online by IRS so it may not be able to be completed yet.