kellykero

Any exact release date for Turbotax Easy Extension for March of 2019? The website is just stating "March" and none of the support articles are current.

AnthonyC

There isn't an available release date yet - but, based on my years here, my best estimate for you would be sometime during the weekend of March 22nd - 24th.  Its usually later in March and updates usually happen on weekends.

AnthonyC

kellykero

Thank you.  I had this question today and looked high and low for a release date.  I figured this was a good time to start a 2019 thread because this is a great place to look for assistance.  Thanks again!  
AnthonyC

You're welcome.  When it does get updated, we usually try to go back and update these answers so people know.  Ill try to mark this one down and let you know.
AnthonyC

@kellykero In case you haven't seen, the Extension section is ready.  You can go here -

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://turbotax.intuit.com/irs-tax-extensions/">https://turbotax.intuit.com/irs-tax-extensions/</a>
kellykero

Thank you, Anthony!