Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Amended return online status disappeared

I filed my amended return by mail back in April 2022, and a month later I can go online and check the status of my amended return, it showed that it has been received, and will take up to 16 weeks to process.

16 weeks later, I went back and checked the status, it showed that it's "Not processed", and gave me a number to call, with an extension code. I called, however the automated phone line just gave me the same information as the website, and I wasn't able to speak to an agent "due to high call volume" and ask me to call back another business day. I tried a couple of times and wasn't able to succeed.

A few weeks after that, I tried to check the return status again, but I typed in the same SSN and other information, and the website just said the information doesn't match their record. Seems like all the record of my amended return just vanished! I was wondering if anyone else had run into the same problem, and if this is some system-wise error? It is also just impossible to get any agent to talk to in all of their phone lines.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Amended return online status disappeared

Have you tried contacting Support?

What is the TurboTax phone number? (intuit.com)

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies