CrawfordChesterCounty

Although my monthly income and quarterly estimated payments have not changed since last year, TurboTax has completed a Form 2210 Schedule AI and there are 6 errors.

SteamTrain

Form 2210AI during Error Check

If your Form 2210AI showed up unexpectedly, with maybe 3-to-12 errors during your Review & Error Check....I can help you get rid of it.

The procedure depends on whether you are using the Desktop/download version of TurboTax, or the Online Browser-based software.  The procedure is different for each one.

Online Software:

1) Get into your tax file again, and start the Review & Error Check until the first form 2210AI error shows up.

2) Put a "1" in the box, and step to the next error

3) Go over to the left side of the screen and click on "Tax Tools"....then "Tools" 

(For those of you with narrow screen devices, you might need to click on the upper-left hamburger stack to get the left-menu to show up)

4) from the pop-up menu, select "Delete a Form"

5)  scroll down to the form 2210AI and delete it

6) scroll down to the bottom, click on "Continue With My Return" to get back to your tax return.

7 Run thru your Review and error check again to make sure it's gone....though, you might have different errors to deal with.

_______________________________

Desktop Software;

1) Start thru your error check again.

2) When the first Form 2210AI error shows up, put a "1" in the box, then step to the next error

3) Now switch to Forms Mode.

4)  Delete the form 2210AI then return to the Step-by-Step

5) it should be cleared of that form 2210AI now.  

6) Run the error check again.  You might have other errors that need to be dealt with, but the 2210AI errors shouldn't show up again. 

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain

If your Form 2210AI showed up unexpectedly, with maybe 3-to-12 errors during your Review & Error Check....IC an help you get rid of it.
But I need to know whether you are using the Desktop/download version of TurboTax, or the Online Browser-based software.  The procedure is different for each one.
SteamTrain

Form 2210AI during Error Check

Online Software:

_______________________________

Desktop Software;

1) Start thru your error check again.

3) Now switch to Forms Mode.