axcentpainting

All of my 2020 income came from PUE - - Covid assistance payments. I had been self-employed and had to stop working. Turbo Tax isn't asking me about this income.

rjs

You should have received a Form 1099-G from your state unemployment department showing the PUA. You have to enter the 1099-G in TurboTax. To enter it, type "1099-g" (without the quotes) in the Search box, then click the link that says "Jump to 1099-g."

Many states do not mail out the Form 1099-G. You might have to access it on the state's unemployment web site.

To enter unemployment compensation -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Wages and Income (Personal Income using Home and Business)
  • Click on I'll choose what I work on (if shown)
  • Under Unemployment
  • On Unemployment and Paid Family Leave, click the start or update button

Or enter unemployment compensation in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to unemployment compensation