June 6, 2019 4:45 AM
You may enter cash income this way:
- First, sign in to My TurboTax.
- Next, click the orange Take me to my return button
- Click on My Account in the blue bar at the top
- Click on Tools
- Click on Topic Search
- Search for schedule C and then click on Go
- You will be asked Did you have any self-employment income or expenses? Select Yes
- You'll see Tell us the type of self-employment work you do. Enter a description then Continue
- You'll see Let's confirm your [description] work. Select Yes then Continue
- Next, you'll see Let's get income for [description] . Select the button for Additional income. Includes 1099-K, cash and checks. Then, Continue.
- One the next page, enter the description and amount.
If you need additional help, please comment back.