turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

New Member

Add a another w2 form

3 Replies
Expert Alumni

Add a another w2 form

In order to add an multiple W-2's please click on the following after you sign into TurboTax and select "Take me to my return:


Steps to enter W-2's: Select the following:

  1. Federal Tab
  2. Personal Income
  3. Wages and Salaries
  4. "Do you have an additional W-2?"   Select the "yes" response or 
  5. At the Here's your W-2 info.. click on the blue tab that states "add another W-2
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Add a another w2 form

I want to add a second W2 but I already filed a first one, so how can I add it?

Add a another w2 form

@jesusnoel03 wrote:

I want to add a second W2 but I already filed a first one, so how can I add it?

If you have e-filed your tax return and need to change, add or delete information on the tax return then you will need to wait for the tax return to either be accepted or rejected by the IRS.
If the tax return is rejected then you can make your changes and re-file the tax return.
If the tax return is accepted then you will have to amend the tax return to make your changes. An amended tax, Form 1040X, return can only be printed, signed, dated and mailed by you to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed. The IRS will take up to 4 months to process the amended tax return. Wait until you have received the tax refund or the taxes owed have been paid and processed by the IRS before amending the tax return.


On the Tax Home web page when the the Form 1040X for amending a 2019 tax return becomes available there will be a link - Amend (change) return

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question

Related Content

Manage cookies