Mine shows a $24.99 fee for "100% accurate calculation guarantee".
I don't want it. How do I get rid of it before I file?
There is no charge for the 100% Accurate calculation guarantee.
If you are using the TurboTax desktop editions installed on a personal computer, the $24.99 fee is for e-filing a state tax return. This charge can be avoided by printing and mailing the state tax return.
You can review your fees by following the instructions below.
- After signing in to TurboTax, open or continue your return.
- Select Tax Tools on the left side of the screen and then Tools.
- A Tools Center box will pop up on your screen.
- Select the My Fees box on the right.
If your TurboTax fees are higher than expected, you can reduce them by removing add-ons:
- Remove PLUS Help & Support
- Remove Pay With Your Refund
- Remove Premium Services
- Remove MAX Defend & Restore
- Remove a state
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"