Account has been blocked and locked me out completely to the point that it states I no longer have an account with you. I am needing to look up past taxes filed.

I no longer have access to that email and tried to change my email so o could get in. I got in once and then it kicked me out and locked it

Contact TurboTax support and speak directly with a TurboTax support agent concerning this situation.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number