Solved: Accidentally i overpaid my tax with form1040-V .How can I get overpaid amount back from IRS?

Accidentally i overpaid my tax with form1040-V .How can I get overpaid amount back from IRS?

I paid about $404.00 more when paying with form 1040-V (Voucher) .

What is the procedure to get it back from IRS?

The IRS should catch the over payment and issue you a refund.  It can take a while for a check to be sent. You can also call the IRS, for telephone assistance, see IRS Telephone Assistance. Individuals can call (800) 829-1040, Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM local time.