woodsandre93

Accepted

I got accepted yesterday did anyone else get accepted i thought they start on the 12th

Bosrox81

Accepted

I was accepted as well on February 10th 2021 and I was also in the Test passing last year which got me my refund on January 29th so I think we are in the test batch in this year.

IvyTorres70

Accepted

I was accepted as well.  Maybe we are in the test batch?

Bosrox81

Accepted

Bosrox81

Accepted

We will probably receive our refund a week earlier than the first date which is the 19th of February. The first direct deposit date is set for the 26th

woodsandre93

Accepted

That's what's up...kool😎😎😎

IvyTorres70

Accepted

crossing my fingers.... 😃

IvyTorres70

Accepted

I check the SBTPG website and it's even showing my info but not the amount received as of yet (which I expected wouldn't show because is too early).

woodsandre93

Accepted

😎

woodsandre93

Accepted

Has anyone been approved yet....

IvyTorres70

Accepted

@Bosrox81  Any updates?  My transcript is still not available for 2020.  Do you think by the end of this week probably?

Bosrox81

Accepted

Nope I got nothing on my transcript either and where's my refund says still processing