Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

2023 Update

I did the 2023 update today and the return is completely messed up. Interest and dividend income showing in easy step does not show up in the 1040, K1s are showing all losses as being applied to income instead of carrying over, my net income shows as -341,000 and no taxes due in fact it is a complete mess. Has anyone else seen this?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

2023 Update

There are not many reports about this.  Can you clarify how you ran the update as there are 2 options?  You could have done it within the program itself under the Online menu on the top of the Desktop program and selected Check for Updates or you could have used the steps in this link to do a manual update.

You can also use the instructions in this link for product support.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

2023 Update

I am on a Mac so when I open Turbotax it tells me I need an update and does not let me open the program until I do, so that appears to be a third option.

Another update came on Friday which I installed and the number are back to normal, which I kind of thought would happen.

However the errors before the second update were glaring. Dividends and income listed, but not transferring, just disappearing.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies