turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Odolang

2023 Tax Return

Is there any way that Intuit can verify that all my deductions have been calculated in my return.  Last year

I paid no tax.  This year TurboTax is saying I owe IRS $3,170.00.   I have energy car credit of $3750.00, plus

$3,000.00 stock loss carry over, with this alone, I thought I would not have any Income Tax due??

How do you report your RMD funds?/

Can you check my return to make sure it is correct??   

Odo Langowski

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

2023 Tax Return

No one else can see your tax return.  We have no access to your account or your information.  If you want someone to review your return you can upgrade to a "Live" version that will include help from a tax expert who will answer your questions and look over your return for you.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-get-turbotax-live/00/27305

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

2023 Tax Return

As for your "RMD funds"

To enter your retirement income, Go to  Federal> Wages and Income>Retirement Plans and Social Security>IRA  401 k) Pension Plan Withdrawals to enter your 1099R.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies