Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I already bought & downloaded the software and filled in all my information I  just need to amend one thing before i submit it.. none of my information is coming up.

when I called customer service they only said your 2021 was accepted, my question is not about that refund. What number can i reach a human being??

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
ee-ea
Level 15

You can speak to a person, you just have to go through the procedure to do that. You can get TurboTax support contact information, including phone numbers, at this link: https://turbotax.intuit.com/support/contact/index.jsp

Are you using the Windows or Mac version of the 2020 software?

Had you previously worked successfully on the return in multiple sessions and saved it each time, and could resume working on it OK each time previously?

The 2020 data file ends in the extension *.tax2020 so search your entire computer for any file ending in that extension.   Also search any backup drives or removable storage you might have used.   Also look in the Recycle Bin.

If Windows, if you have multiple Windows user accounts, be sure you are signing into the correct Windows account.   If you have more than one, then try searching for the *.tax2020 data file in each Windows user account.  The default location for the *.tax2020 data file in Windows is the \Documents\TurboTax folder.  Also look in the Recycle Bin of each Windows user account.

rjs
Level 15
Level 15

@scholico71 wrote:

I  just need to amend one thing

Please be careful about terminology so that you don't cause confusion. The word "amend" has a special meaning in relation to tax returns. It does not mean making changes or adjustments to your entries in TurboTax. It means filing a special type of tax return to make changes to a return that you already filed previously.

You have not yet filed your 2020 tax return. What you want to do is change something. You do not want to amend anything.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies