turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jemillard

2019 updates won't load

update error message
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

2019 updates won't load

A whole host of other users are experiencing the same issue. 

Intuit is aware of the update failure and is feverishly working on a solution.

View solution in original post

11 Replies

2019 updates won't load

A whole host of other users are experiencing the same issue. 

Intuit is aware of the update failure and is feverishly working on a solution.

HELLO88

2019 updates won't load

I can't open my 2019 and it will not update.  I also can not open 2017 AND 2018 Turbo Tax programs sue to same error messages.  Will not troubleshoot of fix from this end.  Have to ctr + alt + delete to get out. What?

ERROR message WINDOWS  SYSTEM32  NTASN1  the   dll is either not designed to run on Windows or contains an error. 0xc000007b

2019 updates won't load

BARRY10
Returning Member

2019 updates won't load

After trying prior suggestions - Manual download of all updates for the tax years of Turbo Tax downloaded but Error message "bad image" and locks up the pop-up so you have to ctr + alt + Del to close the window.  Why can't I open these programs I bought and contain my personal info.  Who owns my info?

I still can not open 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, Turbo Tax programs loaded on my Windows Computer Will not update or allow me to access my prior years returns. I thought my information belonged to me.  Why am I locked out of Turbo tax.

2019 updates won't load

@BARRY10 wrote:

After trying prior suggestions - Manual download of all updates for the tax years of Turbo Tax downloaded but Error message "bad image" and locks up the pop-up so you have to ctr + alt + Del to close the window.  Why can't I open these programs I bought and contain my personal info.  Who owns my info?

I still can not open 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, Turbo Tax programs loaded on my Windows Computer Will not update or allow me to access my prior years returns. I thought my information belonged to me.  Why am I locked out of Turbo tax.

Since you cannot access any of the TurboTax programs installed on your PC, you need to speak with a TurboTax support agent for this problem.  

Support is open from 5am to 5pm Pacific time, Monday thru Friday

Use this website to contact TurboTax support during business hours - https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

Anonymous
Not applicable

2019 updates won't load

NTASN1 is a windows 10 o/s file.  it comes from Microsoft and is not present in windows 7. 

2019 updates won't load

I need to do my S-Corp and Individual and State returns by Sep.14th after 6 months extension or face $850. fine, but this software and another one both are impossible to download, are you going to pay IRS for my fine?  Please call me on [removed] urgently. Mark  

2019 updates won't load

@schandizgarden wrote:

I need to do my S-Corp and Individual and State returns by Sep.14th after 6 months extension or face $850. fine, but this software and another one both are impossible to download, are you going to pay IRS for my fine?  Please call me on 1-863 709  8682 urgently. Mark  

No one from this TurboTax user community forum or from TurboTax can call you.  Please remove your telephone number from your post as this is a public forum and anyone could call you pretending to be from TurboTax to try and steal your personal information.

Did you purchase the TurboTax Business Edition for 2019 from this website as a download - https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

If you did then sign onto your download account here - https://shopping.turbotax.intuit.com/unified/downloads?route=myaccounts

What happens when you click on the blue Windows download button?

2019 updates won't load

@schandizgarden In order to remove your phone number from this public web site you need to return to your post and click those three little blue dots on the upper right.  Then you can edit out your phone number -- hopefully before you start getting calls from scammers and would-be identity thieves who like to pretend to be from TurboTax.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

2019 updates won't load

@schandizgarden 

Form 1120-S Corporation Returns - The due date for 1120-S Corporations has not changed. The due date remains March 15* for calendar year filers (the 15th day of the third month following the close of the fiscal year for fiscal year filers).

The filing due date for 1120-S corporation returns on extension will remain September 15* for calendar year filers (the 15th day of the sixth month following the original due date for fiscal year filers).

*If the due date falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday, the due date is the next day that isn't a Saturday, Sunday, or legal holiday.

2019 updates won't load

Sometime uninstalled WIN 10 updates can cause major issues ... try rebooting your computer at least 3 times to allow all the updates to process then try updating the TT program again. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies