kjomt55

2017 State Download - My state was available to download, but once I download it I can't get into the State. Each time I try, it starts the download process over again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

1) open turbotax
2) at the top left there should be the word "online", click on it
3) a dropdown list should open, click on "view installed updates"
4) a window should open, click on the "detailed update history" tab
5) look for your state to see if it says successful

it may be that the state has not finalized its forms and that is why you are getting the repeated download  you should check with the state department of revenue to see when the forms for 2017 are estimated to be finalized.

my state is also available for download 12/26/2017 but the forms are not final.  for that matter the federal forms for 2017 won't be final until about mid Jan 2018