vilkatax

$20 coupon not applied. Hep.

StacyT

$20 coupon not applied. Hep.

Please follow these steps to have the discount applied: 

1.     Completely log out of your TurboTax Account by clicking on My Account and selecting Save and Sign Out

2.     Go to the promotional link

3.     Sign into your account  

4.     If you never started your return choose a TurboTax product that is right for you. Please DO NOT navigate anywhere else please choose a product to continue. If you do you will lose the offer, please repeat steps 1 - 4 to reset the offer code.

5.     If you are returning to finish your return click "Continue my Return". Please DO NOT navigate anywhere else, please only click "Continue my Return." If you navigate away from "Continue My Return" you will lose the offer. Please follow steps 1 - 4 if you navigate away from "Continue My Return."

6.     Once in your return click the File tab

7.     Click Start to review your order

8.     The discount will be applied to the federal portion of your return, the old price will be slashed out and the new one will be presented

If you followed the steps above and still did not receive the discount, and you are within the discount period please contact us to assist you further.

CarolynM

$20 coupon not applied. Hep.

You should start with the source, not TurboTax. This will insure you receive the discounted price. If you have already started in TurboTax, here is how to get the discount applied:

1.       Go back to the special website provided by your bank, credit union, or insurance company and select the TurboTax link or icon.

o   This will take you to the special TurboTax-branded affiliate site with the discounted pricing.

2.       Sign in to TurboTax and be sure to select the Take me to my return button.

3.       Select Tax Tools on the left, and then Tools.

4.       Now select the My Fees button. It should show the discount.

Still Having Problems?
The next step is to 
allow cookies. Then follow steps 1-5 again.

If you still can’t get your discount to work, call customer service at (800) 446-8848.

Source: TurboTax Products Promotions with Partners