jeisen27

2 days ago I was able to order my tax transcripts but now my bar is go e and there is just a message saying your return was received and is being processed.

What does it mean if I can order my transcripts but my bar is gone and says it was received and be in processed?
Michelena

Ordering a tax transcript will not help taxpayers find out when they will get their refund. The IRS notes that the information on a transcript does not necessarily reflect the amount or timing of a refund. While taxpayers can use a transcript to validate past income and tax filing status for mortgage, student and small business loan applications and to help with tax preparation they should use “Where’s My Refund?” to check the status of their refund.

"Being processed", is not a bad thing. I would say it's a good thing since it means you are only that much closer to getting your refund. It means they must first process your return and then approve your refund.

Where’s My Refund? will give you a personalized date once they approve your refund.

Hang tight, you will see your status eventually change.