waltermitty222

1st year I've used TT online, previously with TT when I printed my return, I got a "summary". This year, only my return printed. Is there a away to get the summary pages?

Sign onto your online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2020 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return

The Filing Instructions page will be included with the summary information.

waltermitty222

Thanks!!!  This worked perfectly.  I guess I previously was just printing the return only.   For whatever reason, I really like the summary pages (aka Electronic Filing Instruction pages). It just seems like a good “cover” page to the return for my files and I like the summary section that gives you a quick snapshot of income/tax/effective tax rate.   Thanks again!