Skip to main content
Level 2
February 5, 2021
Question

1st time TT business

  • February 5, 2021
  • 4 replies
  • 24 views

Using TT Biz, It asked for 1. S-corp filing $50 for NYC. thought this was included. Understand if there was a 2nd state.

2. I ship product from and collect taxes in NY

3. I pay franchise tax to Delaware and Annual rpt to NJ

 

Don't have an accountant to visit because of Covid, can I use one of your paid accountants and TT Biz if needed?

    4 replies

    Level 15
    February 5, 2021

    @wokmon wrote:

    Don't have an accountant to visit because of Covid, can I use one of your paid accountants and TT Biz if needed?


    No, that service is not available for TurboTax Business.

    wokmonAuthor
    Level 2
    February 5, 2021

    You mean TT accountant? I thought I saw online breakdown that is available for around $200 and change. Listed as i was surfing on site.

    Level 15
    February 5, 2021

    @wokmon wrote:

    You mean TT accountant? I thought I saw online breakdown that is available for around $200 and change. Listed as i was surfing on site.


    Yes, but what you saw was applicable to the online products (e.g., TurboTax Deluxe, Premier, et al). 

     

    See https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online/live/

     

    The service is not available for business returns prepared with TurboTax Business.